Aldon Chemicals: Lab-Grade Methylene Blue Powder, 25g
- 25g bottle of methylene blue powder.
- Used as a staining agent. Not for therapeutic use.
- Perfect fit in any educational or research lab dealing with microbiology or chemistry.
Innovating Science products, manufactured by Aldon Corporation, include educational kits for the chemistry, life science, green chemistry, advanced placement chemistry, and forensic fields. Aldon Corporation was founded in 1964 and is headquartered in Avon, NY.
Science education products incorporate applied math and science principles into classroom and home school-based projects. Teachers in pre-K, elementary, and secondary classrooms use science education kits and products alongside science, technology, engineering, and math (STEM) curriculum to demonstrate STEM concepts and real-world applications through hands-on activities. Science education projects include a broad range of activities, such as practical experiments in engineering, aeronautics, robotics, energy, chemistry, physics, biology, and geology.
About this item
Innovating Science's lab-grade methylene blue powder comes in a 25g bottle. Often used as a staining agent, this makes the chemical a perfect fit in any educational or research lab dealing with microbiology or chemistry. Each bottle has safe handling and storage procedures printed directly on the bottle. This is a high-quality chemical designed for use in research labs.
For Laboratory Use Only. Not for drug, food, or household use. Keep out of reach of children. For more information, refer to the Safety Data Sheet.
• 25g bottle of methylene blue powder
• Laboratory-grade for lab and research use only
• Used as a staining agent. Not for therapeutic use
• Perfect for use in any microbiology lab or classroom
• Instructions for safe storage printed on the bottle - SDS available upon request
Size: 25g bottle
You May Also Like